For the past week I have been starting out my day with one of these. Saturday night I had to get up at 2 am to take one! My allergies have been HORRIBLE!
Sadie also likes to participate, and is quite good at a few of the moves.
Then it was time to shower, and get ready for the day.
After picking Jackson up from Kindergarten, we headed over to Cafe Rio to have lunch with friends. This place at lunch time is CRAZY! It is chalk full of small children and stay-at-home moms. Obviously the preferred lunch dining experience. I personally am not a fan of Cafe Rio, but am a fan of having lunch with friends, regardless of venue.
I came home, put Sade down for her nap, and proceeded to clean. I had some help from Jackson, since he LOVES to clean mirrors.
Time to go back to school to pick up Meg.
My favorite part of the day, is when Eric comes home.
Pretty good and typical Friday.
6 comments:
I just love your 12 x 12 blogs. I so can't get into it yet. I think I have like 1! When you said Macayos my mouth started watering. Mexican food 2x in one day.....awesome! Looks like Eric may have had the chimichanga?
You go Sarah! Just watching the p90X infomercials ware me out. Those trolls took me back to my childhood. I was obsessed and collected many of them, then one day they were just gone. I think my mom had issues with them and trashed the naked dolls. (No children were injured or emotionally damaged during this time.) :)
that Sadie is adorable! and not a cafe rio fan eh? guess we can still be friends :)
Thank you for not being on the Cafe Rio band wagon. It's fine but it's not the end all people! I think I am going to reach in and take my own sinuses out, if only I could find them, AHHH! I feel your pain on that one!!
Mexican 2x in one day! Impressive! I really liked that Fideo thing!!!
The picture of Jackson, when Megan is getting into the car, does not even look like him!
It is sacreligious to say you don't like Cafe Rio! LOL I can't believe how big your kids are getting.
Post a Comment