Monday: Crazy Accessory Day
Tuesday: Shirt With Words
Wednesday: Poem In My Pocket
No picture, but they both picked out one of their favorite Shel Silverstein poems.
Thursday: Dress As Your Favorite Book Character

From the moment Jackson heard (a few weeks ago) that he was going to be able to dress up he came home and told me he was going to be Fox In Socks. I was somewhat surprised by his choice, since we don't read that book a whole lot (it is one of my least favorite), but he was insistent. It worked out for him because he ended up being one of the 4 winners in Kindergarten for best costume! His prize was a Star Wars watch.
Megan chose to dress up as Judy Moody (modeled after this particular book cover).

Friday: Pajama Day!!!
6 comments:
Man you guys are always getting into the good stuff at your house. I love how Meghan's backpack hangs down to her knees. Too funny. I love your kids' costumes too.
Madelyn loves Judy Moody! You and your kids are so clever when it comes to dressing up! They both look like they had fun with it! Too bad Hayden didn't have the dress up day during reading week!
You have some creative kids! Very fun!!
Cute! FOx in socks is garretts' favorite and my least favorite to read to him....so long or something!
I love Jackson's Fox in sox costume! Very original :)
AWESOME!!! I love the dress as your favorite character day! Your kids are very creative!
Post a Comment