Monday, May 4, 2009

SFLB

I have a problem. My Sadie is sporting an SFLB. Also knows as, Short Front Long Back, or more widely known as a Mullet. She has worked very hard to grow this hair, and I don't think I am going to cut it. Lots of stuff from the 80's has come back into style, and I am sure the mullet will too. Don't you think so?

This picture reminds me of the Air Supply lyric; "Flying through the wings in her hair."




6 comments:

Jossie said...

You're funny :-) I think it looks just like she is a little girl growing out her hair :-) I probably wouldn't cut it either. Plus, what's better than business in the front and party in the back?!

Rachel H. said...

My sister's little girl turns two this week and she is finally cutting the She-mullet. Same problem as Sadie. Thankfully their cute faces pull them through the bad hair phase... now if that was only true as we turn to adults...

bloodfamily said...

I think that she is adorable - leave her hair alone. Her cuteness outshines her hair.

Rachael said...

I would cut it! She is adorable and could pull off anything but I know me..I would trim it and get a nice shape going.

Cardalls said...

I think she is pulling off the mullet look just fine!

Sheree Flick Photography said...

She's a doll!