Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Three On Tuesday-Sadie Edition

What can I say? I just adore my little Sade. She is the type of gal that knows what she wants and is persistent until she gets it. And fortunately for her Megan, Jackson, Eric and I tend to give into her a bit more than we probably should. But I just can't help myself.

1. I may not be a mom who gets out the fingerpaints for her kids, but I am a mom that lets them play in all the dirt and mud that they want. Apparently I am also a mom that lets her baby play outside in her diaper. Once she got herself this dirty, she discovered she didn't like it very much and cried and kept saying "dirty, dirty" over and over again until she was all washed up.

2. I am also a mom that will probably let her kids wear whatever hairstyle they want. I believe it is a personal expression. I say probably because if my girls come home when they are older with a shaved head I may change my mind. We will see. I also enjoy a m0-hawk and received great pleasure in seeing Sadie's hair like this. This look was courtesy of sunscreen.

3. Lastly a picture that broke my heart in the best way when I saw it. I love these girls!

9 comments:

bloodfamily said...

Priceless.....

Jossie said...

Ah so cute! I love that last picture :-)

Rachael said...

Love the last picture. Don't you love catching your kids being kind to each other!
Love the hair style! I have become relaxed about getting filthy...nothing a dunk in the pool or shower cant handle!

Kellie DeMille said...

Isn't it weird what we are OK with, now that we're actually Moms? I love the mo-hawk!

Cardalls said...

the dirt and mud can keep them entertained for hours, i'm all about it too!

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I love the pictures! Your girls look so sweet together. :)

KaySea said...

We give into Klara way too much too. it is really hard not to and we have a ton of pictures of her too. Not sure how, but Itihnk she has beaten Bryce, the first born with all these pictures.

Autumn said...

It is a lst child thing!! They get everything they want cause we just don't want to deal with it!! I love the picture of Megan and Sadie it does just give your heart a little squeeze!!

Ralaina said...

Beautiful Girls!