Friday, May 29, 2009

The Graduate

Today Jackson had his pre-school graduation.

He told me that he was supposed to dress "very handsome" for his graduation. Today he decided that he must wear a tie because it makes him look more handsome. I couldn't agree more.

Here they all are walking into the ceremony. Three pre-school classes graduated this morning and you should have seen all of the cameras and video cameras going (obviously mine included). During the ceremony the kids sang songs and diplomas were presented. They also receive a binder full of projects, papers, and pictures that they have done all year long.

Here he is with his class.

With his two bff's from class.

After the ceremony we all had cake and said goodbye to Miss Sheree. I love pre-school but this summer I will really love not having to drive there numerous times a week. And for the next couple of years I will really enjoy not having to pay for it. However, it is definitely worth the money.

Seeing Jackson graduate had me thinking about when my little Meggie graduated 4 years ago. Here she is on her pre-school graduation day.

9 comments:

KaySea said...

What a cutie. I love the hat and everything. Congrats one more to go! Really have to save this picture for when he graduates High School.

Sheree Flick Photography said...

I'm so sad.

Rachael said...

How adorable! I can't believe how little Megan looks!

Jossie said...

So cute!

bloodfamily said...

Way to go Mom! Don't look now, but your kids are growing up, and fast. Before you know it you will be in my shoes and having your Senior graduating!

Kellie DeMille said...

Oh my goodness! Jackson is officailly THE cutest grad ever. The little hat is priceless!

Cardalls said...

So cute! I love how serious he is in the first picture walking down the aisle.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

I love preschool graduations! There is nothing more adorable!

Ralaina said...

Jackson is so handsome!! Those pictures brought back memories. I too am thankful to not have to pay for preschool. Thankgoodness school is free!