Today Jackson and I headed off to the annual
Pre-School Mother's Day Tea. This is my fourth time attending, and every year I love it. The kids are all so excited and proud that their moms get to come with them to school.


We start off playing a little game. The kids have filled out a
questionnaire about all of us and we have to guess who said what. This year it turns out Jackson said my favorite color is red, I have red hair, I am 45, and once again (just like last year) am devoid of any
funniness.

Here is Jackson's teacher Miss
Sheree. She is truly wonderful and had us all crying after she read us a story and talked about her mom and us as mothers. We will miss her next year.

Then it was time for the kids to serve us our punch and cookies.
The kids singing all of us a song.

Here is the picture Jackson made of me (notice that my hair is not red, he chose
blonde) and the
handprint dishtowels the kids gave us as gifts. It was a great way to start off Mother's Day weekend.
4 comments:
Red hair and 45? I don't understand why he thinks you aren't funny! Looks cute!
How fun! My kids also come up with some crazy answers. Most the time they say I'm 5. Happy Mother's Day!
Aww..I loved hearing them sing. Neat idea about the towels too. I just love your sons eyes. They are beautiful (and I see your hubby in them too).
Too cute. I love mothers day tea parties. My kids did it in California in kindergarten. The things that my kids said to describe me were always so weird. It is funny what they think at that age.
Post a Comment