I don't garden. I don't know how and I really have no interest in it. However this year my children have done a little gardening all on their own. About a month ago they found two seeds. I have no idea where (probably on the floor of the garage) planted them under the trampoline and watered them. They have done this before and never have had any results, but this time may be different. A few weeks ago there were two small sprouts. One disappeared, but one has kept growing and growing. It is planted underneath rocks, sand, and finally some dirt. It does not seem conducive to gardening, but this pumpkin apparently really wants to grow. For their sakes, I hope it does.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
6 comments:
So are you sure it is a pumpkin or just a guess? How funny would that be to have this plant grow into something useful!?
What a good idea! The space under the trampoline is such wasted space. My gardening attempt is frying and dying. Next time it's all about under the trampoline! You're kids are mini-geniuses!
If it's a pumpkin it's gonna get big and fast. It seems that they are all vine - and then there is a pumpkin. Good luck - Hope Sadie doesn't go an d pick it when she sees the pretty flower!
That is so funny.
I grew good cherry tomatoes once on accident. I had a small plant in the house and I thought it died. I was so disappointed, because I tried to take care of it. I threw it outside in the dirt. A month or so later my sister noticed that there were tomatoes growing outside. I guess the plant just wanted to be left alone.
And that is how easy gardening is!! You should try it!! You'd probably get great tomatoes in your part of the country!!
I hope they get a pumpkin!! Wouldn't they be so happy!!
Post a Comment