Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My 37th Birthday!

Well...I turned 37. And it feels good! I started my day by having breakfast with Amy and Rachael:


They're fun: 


Then I ran some errands with Amy before she dropped me off at home. A little while later Eric surprised me with a visit and brought me some flowers: 


Requisite birthday selfies: 


Present opening time!

The kids were fascinated with the all orange items gift Rachael gave me: 


Sadie fastening the shell necklace she made me: 


She also made me this awesome birthday banner: 


After opening gifts we went to dinner at Red Robin. I mostly chose to go there because I love it, but also because the kids love it. Which means less complaining. 


It's a popular birthday spot. While there, FOUR other people with birthdays were sang to. My family knows better than to tell anyone it's my birthday, so luckily one of them was not me.


Eric loves Red Robin too. Mostly because it is good, but also because of the multitude of T.V.'s broadcasting various sporting events: 


After arriving home it was time for cake: 


Awesome birthday.

2 comments:

chercard said...

Happy bday! It looks like it was great!

Rachael said...

Red Robin is one of my favorite places too! Eli isn't the biggest fan of it and I don't understand why...I love the tower of onion rings!