Wednesday! Typically my busiest day of the week.
Sade and Tucker cuddling/playing before school:
Jackson was trying his hardest to finish the fifth and final Fablehaven book before he left for school so he could take an A.R. test on it. He wouldn't put it down, even when we combed his hair:
Wednesday mornings I volunteer in Sadie's classroom. On this particular day I was administering sight word tests. It's amazing to see the range of abilities in first grade.
After my morning at the school I met Amy for lunch to celebrate her upcoming birthday. She chose to go to Zaba's. No complaints from me!
Eric and I are going to Hawaii! I know!!! But the thought of it has made me want to obsessively clean and organize everything in sight. On this particular day I worked on my kitchen drawers. I won't tell you if this is the before or after pic:
I also spent time researching songs for the Primary to sing in Sacrament meeting for Christmas:
While waiting for Jackson and Sadie to get out of school I snapped this picture of my shoes. I have needed grey boots for quite some time, so when I saw these online and they said they were grey I ordered them. As you can see, they are nowhere near grey (and they are non returnable):
The littles leaving school:
Jackson was very excited to let me know that he had a surprise for me. Apparently he received this Skittle packet at school and saw that one of the flavors was lime! Lime Skittles are my very favorite so I have been in a state of depression since they replaced lime with green apple (gag). He is a sweet boy:
Homework time:
After dinner (I have no recollection of what we had) I ran Jackson to Scouts. Upon coming home I discovered that Sadie had pulled out the Mr. Potato Head which is a toy that gets played with approximately once a year:
Eric eventually arrived home, but left soon after to pick up Jackson from Scouts. They both then went to get haircuts.
All shaved up:
You may notice Sadie in the background eating. As I snapped this picture she said, "Oh good. Now you can get a picture of me eating my third dinner of the night." And it's true. She eats ALL.OF.THE.TIME.
1 comment:
The shaved hair looks good! I wish I could eat 3 dinners and still look as cute as Sadie! Lame on the non gray boots! We still should go to breakfast with Amy for her birthday! It is a great picture of the two of you! Its totally lame they got rid of the lime skittles...I don't like the green apple either! Do you like those knives you have? I love the colors!
Post a Comment