Tuesday, November 18, 2014

12 X 12 - October 2014

I completely forgot to take pictures on the 12th of October. Completely! So I took these I believe on the 13th. But it could have been the 14th. I can't remember. 

This remote controlled helicopter is a toy that gets forgotten about for months at a time, but when it is rediscovered it gets played with for days and days. Jackson piloting it before school: 


Elementary drop-off: 


I took these pictures quite a while ago, and can't remember much, but I am guessing I spent the day at home doing laundry and other chores: 


Soon it was time to pick-up Megan from high school. The traffic at the school is just plain awful, so she now walks across a dirt field and meets me about a block away from the school. I enjoy it and she does too, as she gets to walk with her good friend Andrew. 


I dropped Megan off at home, and then went to Sam's Club. Having it so close to the school is so nice: 


The traffic as mentioned is HORRENDOUS, so when I pick up Jackson and Sadie I park between Sam's Club and Lowe's (it's legal and allowed) and walk over. I hate waiting in long lines so this works out great for me: 


Mail checking: 


Sadie had a baseball game at 5 ish, so we were rushing to do homework and eat dinner: 


Baseball truly had taken over our lives at this point. With Jackson and Sadie both having two games a week, Eric coaching, and me as Team Mom for Sadie's team, we were busy. As Team Mom I spent all of Sadie's games in the dugout corralling a bunch of five and six year olds;  


Sade mostly played shortstop this season, but during this particular game she played catcher. Adorable: 


After putting the kids to bed, Eric and I settled down to bask in our new obsession: Breaking Bad! We were majorly hooked after watching the very first episode. We are now finished with the entire series and miss it terribly. Seriously. So good. 


After watching an episode (or two) Eric went to work (at our kitchen table):


Apparently some work was being done of one of the cell phone towers he is in charge of, so he had to stay up and monitor it while the work was being done. I think he made it to bed around 4 am. 

1 comment:

Rachael said...

We liked Breaking Bad a lot too...Its so bad but good! Hopefully baseball is over now and you can relax...until spring!