Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Halloween - Trick Or Treating

The pinnacle of Halloween: 

Trick - or - Treating! 

First we hit up some houses in our neighborhood: 


Then we traveled over to Kellie's neighborhood to finish up (just as we have the past few years). Their neighbourhood is chuck full of fun, Halloween loving people. I know I say it every year, but Halloween is so very heart-warming.


Megan didn't trick - or -treat but she did go up to this house to get candy when she noticed that the occupants had left candy outside in a bowl: 


Running into friends: 


About an hour into the festivities Sadie's shoes started killing her feet. In order to save Halloween I gave me her mine and went barefoot. 


I'm a giver.

The haul: 


Our ward trunk - or - treat was on the same night. Since we did not attend, it cut down on the amount of candy we brought home. Which is a very good thing.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

So much candy!!!! As a kid there was never too much. As a mom I see it as such a waste...unless there are Milk Duds...then there are never too many!