Before Halloween the first graders took a field trip to Gilcrease Orchards. Sadie was eagerly awaiting this field trip, and it did not disappoint. She was so happy the entire time.
I'm her room mom this year which means I get to come on all of the field trips. It's a major perk!
First we took a hay ride around the orchard:
Happy:
Then each kid picked out a pumpkin to take home.
Sadie's choice:
Then it was time for the hay maze:
And then lunch:
Followed by a walk through the orchards:
First graders:
Followed by an EXTREME amount of down time while we waited for the buses to pick us back up. But the kids didn't mind. They just played and played.
Still happy:
Sade loves so many of the kids in her class. Especially these two:
1 comment:
Did you have any of the pumpkin donuts? I didn't go this year...wonder if they are still making them!
Post a Comment