The week before Christmas was marked with a slew of events at the kids school. There were numerous dress up days, but I took very few pictures of them.
One day was ugly sweater day. We have no ugly sweaters, so about 10 minutes before we left Jackson and Sadie adorned themselves with ribbon:


Another day was dress up like a reindeer to compete in a reindeer run around the school. Once again we had no reindeer clothing so my kids just wore brown. I helped out with the Kinder run which ended up being a fun obstacle course one of the teachers concocted:












Friday was pajama/class party day!

At the Kinder party, we made reindeer brownies, decorated ornaments, played Bingo, and watched The Polar Express:



Friday was pajama/class party day!
At the Kinder party, we made reindeer brownies, decorated ornaments, played Bingo, and watched The Polar Express:
2 comments:
You're so nice to volunteer! I know Ryder loved the kindergarten reindeer run.
So fun! Taylor kept trying to tell me about the obstacle course but I wasn't getting it. Thanks for the pictures! What a fun Mom you are!
Post a Comment