I seem to always end up with a plethora of Sade pics.
1. Like these:


2. And these:



3. A little Sade nightstand ornamentation:

4. While decorating for Christmas Eric put Sadie in this niche. She liked it so much she ate her dinner in it that night:

5. Finally, Sade was sick, sick, sick a couple of weeks ago. Happily she had Tucker to cuddle with:




I also snapped this picture of her while we were waiting for Jackson to get out of school:

She was so miserable it hurt to even sit in her seat.
2. And these:
3. A little Sade nightstand ornamentation:
4. While decorating for Christmas Eric put Sadie in this niche. She liked it so much she ate her dinner in it that night:
5. Finally, Sade was sick, sick, sick a couple of weeks ago. Happily she had Tucker to cuddle with:
I also snapped this picture of her while we were waiting for Jackson to get out of school:
She was so miserable it hurt to even sit in her seat.
3 comments:
That Sadie is adorable! I love the nightstand fashion. I would have died laughing finding that :) The car picture is heart breaking, poor thing! I'm glad she is all better now and has Tucker to cuddle with when she's not feeling well.
I want her!!!!
She is so stinking cute.
Post a Comment