I have never in my life decorated for Christmas before Thanksgiving. But this year, the weekend before Thanksgiving I decided that I could not wait a second longer, so we broke out the decorations.
It's an overwhelming/messy process:




Last year after Christmas I bought a holiday themed window painting art kit that I thought would be great amounts of fun. Apparently is wasn't, as the kids could barely get through one stencil before abandoning the project entirely.



I ended up having to finish it off. I don't get why they didn't like it. I thought it was fun.

Apparently I don't have good pictures of the final project (I did 3 windows), but you get the idea:


This just may be all of the decorating we do this year. Our outside lights are not up yet, and since it is already the 11th of December they sadly may not even make an appearance.
Last year after Christmas I bought a holiday themed window painting art kit that I thought would be great amounts of fun. Apparently is wasn't, as the kids could barely get through one stencil before abandoning the project entirely.
I ended up having to finish it off. I don't get why they didn't like it. I thought it was fun.
Apparently I don't have good pictures of the final project (I did 3 windows), but you get the idea:
This just may be all of the decorating we do this year. Our outside lights are not up yet, and since it is already the 11th of December they sadly may not even make an appearance.
3 comments:
I think that stencil thing looks cool!
That happens to me all the time. I'll buy a craft thinking the kids will love it and they get bored 5 minutes in. Good job on the stencils, they look awesome :)
The stencils do look awesome. Decorating is fun, putting them away is a whole other story.
Post a Comment