Our Christmas Eve festivities started off with a trip to Target for the kids to choose gifts for each other (procrastinate much?). It was dinner time while we were leaving, so I suggested Roberto's Taco Shop. Mainly because I had heard about someone eating there on Thanksgiving so I knew it would be open.
We do not frequent Roberto's and consequently ordered WAY TOO MUCH FOOD.

While eating I took time to admire Sadie's cute elfin ears, which put me into the Christmas spirit.

Upon arriving home we started work on the foam gingerbread house I purchased this year. Surprisingly it was totally fun!


Megan's vision:



We of course did lots of Santa tracking:

Then we opened our traditional one Christmas Eve gift:

Jackson opened this heavy duty basketball hoop that hooks over his door. It has been a fun but noisy edition to our family.

Sade opened an Orbeez ladybug toy:

And Megan received a new shirt:

Two cuties:

Before bed Sade made a special reindeer concoction that included oats, peanuts, chocolate chips and Nerds.


All ready for Santa:

The cute note Sade left him:

He appreciated it so much that he left her one in return.
The kids were in bed around 10, and Eric and I made it around 1 am, which probably is a new record for earliness.
While eating I took time to admire Sadie's cute elfin ears, which put me into the Christmas spirit.
Upon arriving home we started work on the foam gingerbread house I purchased this year. Surprisingly it was totally fun!
Megan's vision:
We of course did lots of Santa tracking:
Then we opened our traditional one Christmas Eve gift:
Jackson opened this heavy duty basketball hoop that hooks over his door. It has been a fun but noisy edition to our family.
Sade opened an Orbeez ladybug toy:
And Megan received a new shirt:
Two cuties:
Before bed Sade made a special reindeer concoction that included oats, peanuts, chocolate chips and Nerds.
All ready for Santa:
The cute note Sade left him:
He appreciated it so much that he left her one in return.
The kids were in bed around 10, and Eric and I made it around 1 am, which probably is a new record for earliness.
3 comments:
Ok....I also want to know where you got the foam gingerbread house...I am tired of doing real gingerbread houses! They are just such a mess!!!!
Sadie's got the cutest ears. And your gingerbread house looks amazing!
Wow what an awesome gingerbread house!! Who knew Sadie had elfin ears? Adorable! I love the note from Sadie. It's so fun when they are just starting out reading & writing. Her reindeer food looks yummy :)
Post a Comment