Last Wednesday Eric and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. I wrote on Instagram and Facebook,
"Happy 14th anniversary to my most favorite person, Eric. We are celebrating by attending 2 school awards assemblies, taking Megan and Sadie to cheerleading practice, watching Jackson's basketball game, taking Jackson to scouts, and then going to Young Women's and Young Men's. It's a great life."

And it is.
On Saturday we were able to do a little more celebrating by going to the Melting Pot. I had only been once before and Eric had never been.
Fondue is just plain fun.


For dessert we had the Yin/Yang. I LOVE white chocolate and Eric LOVES all chocolate so it was perfect for us.

Just like Eric is perfect for me.
And it is.
On Saturday we were able to do a little more celebrating by going to the Melting Pot. I had only been once before and Eric had never been.
Fondue is just plain fun.
For dessert we had the Yin/Yang. I LOVE white chocolate and Eric LOVES all chocolate so it was perfect for us.
Just like Eric is perfect for me.
4 comments:
you two are perfect together!
Jason and I always talk about going to the melting pot, how fun!!
Congratulations on 14 years! You two are MFEO :)
So adorbs!
Congrats! The Melting Pot looks delicious.
Post a Comment