Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Specs

This summer I noticed that Jackson was doing a fair amount of squinting. So I put my super sleuthing abilities to the test and determined that he might need glasses. I'm very perceptive, you know.
So all three, Megan, Jackson, and Sadie headed to the eye doctor.

Sade being surprised and delighted by the puff of air they blow into your eye:




It was determined that both Megan and Sadie would remain glasses free, but not little Jackson. It turns out he is a bit nearsighted.



 The Dr. informed him that he doesn't have to wear them all the time. Just when he needs to see the board at school, or when he is watching t.v. or playing video games at home.

Before:



After:



I find him so cute I want him to wear them all the time.

3 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

That Jackson is one Adorable kid!! I am loving/hating Tyson's new glasses. He is reading better but he loses the glasses EVERYWHERE! Tyson is nearsighted too which is odd to us, Jason and I are both farsighted.

Rachael said...

I hate that puff of air! Its the anticipation of it that I hate! He looks adorable in his glasses!

The Hardy's said...

I think he looks handsome and smart!