Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Island Tornado

The other day Sade spent many an hour preparing for a puppet show she delighted us with, titled, "Island Tornado."

 From the title you may be led to believe that the main crux of the story centered on an island that is hit by a tornado, but you would be wrong.

Instead it detailed picture after picture of blue sky, followed by character introduction, lots of death by hopscotch jumping, pinnacling with a tornado that ended up killing the rest of the island dwellers that had not yet perished by the dreaded hopscotch.
 


But not to worry, at the very end, everyone ended up coming back to life, except this poor fellow who was torn into little tiny bits:



5 year olds are uber cool.

4 comments:

Kellie DeMille said...

That Sadie is a genius! Taylor usually does her "shows" with Barbies but if I tell her to draw all the people it will give her hours of things to do. I'm always looking for things for this girl to do! That you Sadie Sade and I am so glad someone finally told the untold story about the dangers of crossing hopscotch and tornados. There should be public service announcements :)

Kellie DeMille said...

"That" is suppose to be Thank :)

Rachael said...

She is adorable and so creative!

The Hardy's said...

She is so imaginative! I love it!