The kids woke up EARLY Easter morning, but patiently waited for Eric and I to drag ourselves out of bed. The Easter Bunny wisely hid their baskets in our room so as not to tempt them too much.
Basket examining:



Jackson received an awesome Harry Potter pop-up book that fascinated him for quite some time:

Then it was time for the hunt!




The bunny filled the eggs with candy and money this year:

Then it was time for a bunny themed breakfast, courtesy of Eric:


Sade was rather fascinated with the twirl her dress provided:



Before church:

After church my mom and Ken arrived for a visit, bearing Easter gifts:


Then it was time for dinner! I always put Eric in charge of the meat. He excels at ham:

We topped off our Easter festivities with egg coloring:







The finished products:

Happy, Happy Easter!
Jackson received an awesome Harry Potter pop-up book that fascinated him for quite some time:
Then it was time for the hunt!
The bunny filled the eggs with candy and money this year:
Then it was time for a bunny themed breakfast, courtesy of Eric:
Sade was rather fascinated with the twirl her dress provided:
Before church:
After church my mom and Ken arrived for a visit, bearing Easter gifts:
Then it was time for dinner! I always put Eric in charge of the meat. He excels at ham:
We topped off our Easter festivities with egg coloring:
The finished products:
Happy, Happy Easter!
4 comments:
OH... your one of THOSE moms who FILLED the Easter baskets FULL OF PRESENTS!!!!!!!! You intimidate me! HAHA!!!! I like the idea of dyeing the eggs after the egg hunt and not hiding them! I'm always scared we won't find one...like that one year!
That is a great idea to dye the eggs later in the day. I hate hard boiled eggs so I am loathe to boil and dye them. Jason was in charge of it so we still have a bowl of boiled but not colored eggs in the fridge. Gotta love Dads! I am so impressed with the bunny breakfast and the ham. If Eric is ever missing just know that I have kidnapped him and am making him cook for me. He will be released after the ham is done :) The baskets look awesome, Tyson is totally jealous over that Harry Potter book! I love the kids in their Easter clothes, they are adorable. Are Megan and Jackson too old now to be adorable? Megan is beautiful and Jackson is very handsome. Sadie however may be stuck being called adorable by me for a long time! Love her dress :)
How dang cute are their Easter baskets?!! I love those!! You guys definately go above and beyond...we will be over for Easter meals next year! ;)
We did not even dye any eggs this year. I love the easter bunny pancakes and that ham is fancy! Looks like a fun easter at your house. :)
Post a Comment