Although our hike was enough adventure to last me for a while, we still had a lot of Spring Break left!
We spent quite a bit of it training for a triathlon that Megan and Jackson are participating in this Saturday.
To that end we took lots and lots of bike rides:


Megan and Jackson went running a lot (I did not):

And we made it to the pool once to practice for the swimming portion:







But it wasn't all lap swimming. We took some time to play too:





Jackson was the only one to brave the diving boards this time:



Did I mention I was the only parent in the pool with their children? I'm so cool I don't know what to do with myself.
See Spring break parts 2 and 3 below.........
To that end we took lots and lots of bike rides:
Megan and Jackson went running a lot (I did not):
And we made it to the pool once to practice for the swimming portion:
But it wasn't all lap swimming. We took some time to play too:
Jackson was the only one to brave the diving boards this time:
Did I mention I was the only parent in the pool with their children? I'm so cool I don't know what to do with myself.
See Spring break parts 2 and 3 below.........
4 comments:
Why don't parents get in the pool? My Mom would never swim with us and we would always beg and beg. I decided I would be a fun Mom and always be in the pool. I'm glad you are cool too:) Good luck with the triathalon on Saturday, you McClellans are super adventurous!!
I decided to get over my body issues and get in the pool. My kids don't care what my body looks like, all they care about is that I'm playing with them and making memories!
Mine isn't a body issue...its a...I dont want to be splashed issue. I do get in the pool but the water better be over 90 degrees...the water...not the weather! :)
Sarah you are the best! Where is that pool?
Post a Comment