First: I am not much a snacker while driving, unless there are Cherry Nibs available. And then I can't help myself.
Second: Utah is FILLED with Subaru's. I was so weirded out when we moved to Las Vegas and no one owned a Subaru. It is the cool car in Utah.
Third: The mountains in Utah were ridiculously green this year. I can't remember them ever being this green, especially at the end of July.
Fourth: Speaking of mountains, there was even snow on the tops of some. Say What? If you enlarge the picture below you can see it.
Sadie told us that is wasn't snow, it was just giant bird poop.
And finally: The one thing I miss about Utah more than any other (except family, of course):
FRY SAUCE!!!
I love it. My life in Las Vegas would be complete if it was readily available here. Luckily I had many opportunities to partake while in Utah. FYI: Sonic does offer it, but it is pre-packaged and thereby sub-par.
3 comments:
That Sadie is a peach! Giant bird poop has made my day :)
so agree on the fry sauce! why is it only found in utah and southern idaho- it's not really just a mormon thing is it?
1- Twizzlers are plastic disguised as Red Vines. They are nasty and I don't think we can be friends anymore!!!!!
2-Subarus are lame...JK...they remind me of my granola boy friend from high school.
3-Maybe you are so use to the brown that seeing any green looks greener and more lush then before.
4-Crazy there is still snow
5-Fry sauce-isn't that mayo and ketchup?
And I am patiently awaiting the pictures of your reunion!!!
Post a Comment