Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back From Vacation

Oh boy.....I'm back from vacation. The very worst part of being home from vacation is the laundry! At least for me.  I mean check out all these bags:


But just guess what they are filled with? CLEAN CLOTHES!!! That's right. I have been visiting my mom who is the queen of laundry (obviously not an inherited trait), so I have no laundry to do.


She is talented. Eric also washed all of the sheets, and all of the remaining laundry left at home, so I am sitting pretty for weeks. Right?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love going to my moms house because we always come home with all clean laundry too! Although when my mom stays here everyday she washes her towel and outfit fromt he day before...she's a bit OCD!

Kellie DeMille said...

How wonderful!! Laundry is the WORST, well not as bad as the bathrooms but it is just never ending!

Autumn said...

Laundry has been my nemesis for a week. Trying to catch up. Lucky Lady!!