Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Picture Re-Cap

I have been having major blogging issues! My pictures will not load out of Picassa, so I have to manually load each one, which is a MAJOR TIME CONSUMING PAIN! Can someone please come over and fix this for me?

Anyway.....Here are some random pics off my camera from the past couple of weeks.


 Eric made us this very creative breakfast a few weeks ago,  right before he went out of town. AGAIN!!! In March he traveled to Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona, California, and Hawaii (TWICE!). Needless to say he was gone practically the entire month. In the meantime I was at home making spectacular dinners like this:

Eggs, toast, strawberries
I have little desire to ever cook full meals, but with Eric out of town, what little desire I have leaves me completely. Hence we have lots of meals like the aforementioned eggs and toast.

Just a random pic of Jackson and Sadie playing the Wii. Jackson just gives Sadie a steering wheel and tells her she is playing, when in reality she is not. Luckily she is none the wiser.

And lastly a few shots of Sade in a hat I bought from the D.I. when she was a baby, and then completely forgot about! Darn. I would have loved her wearing it as a one-year old.

She snuck in a few "poses."

4 comments:

chercard said...

I hate it when Dave is out of town and it's not nearly that much!! Sorry you are a single Mom lately...and my desire to cook is non existant when dave is gone too!

Autumn said...

Eric is so cute. LeAnne has rubbed off a little on all of them. Nate makes the bunny pancakes in our house. I also am not motivated to cook when Nate is not home for dinner. We had the choice of cereal or sandwiches the other night. Not sure if Fruit Loops is a great meal for dinner but they will survive. Hang in there. I do hope we will get to see you in Cali come June!!

Rachael said...

Love the hat...she looks like she can still pull it off at 3.
I don't know how you do it without Eric around!

Kellie DeMille said...

What a fun Dad, when's he's home that is. I think I would have snuck away with him on at least one of those trips to Hawaii! Sadie is a doll, I love the poses :)