Easter. What can I say other than the candy supply has officially been replenished! The kids started off the celebrations with an egg hunt on Saturday.
Sadie got the most Easter eggs by far. Probably because she had the help of one of her favorite Young Women.
On Easter morning Eric and I both had a meeting to go to at 7:30 a.m., followed by church at 9. I asked the kids the night before if they wanted to do the egg hunt and get their baskets after church, but they most definitely said no. So, that meant we all got up very, very early. But it was worth it.
Their baskets.
Jackson lost a tooth the night before Easter. We were a bit worried that the Tooth Fairy would take the night off, since it is the Easter Bunnies big day, but she came!
After church, we colored eggs.
Happy Easter!
3 comments:
Its tough with 9am church! We did our hunt at 3pm...
What's up with a meeting so early on EASTER SUNDAY?????
What a fun Easter! I love the colored eggs with faces on them. Too cute!!! Megan's hat is awesome :)
Your eggs turned out so fun. Looks like you had a great Easter!
Post a Comment