Some notes:
Caution: Bragging Moment - Sadie was the best behaved. She was also the best listener. I know because her teacher told me. Did I mention she was also the youngest? Oh yeah....she's perfect.
She also got her feelings hurt. One day after class she was really mad. I could tell because of the scowl on her face, and her arms clenched across her chest. She refused to tell me what was wrong. Even at 3 she doesn't like to discuss her feelings. I finally bribed her with some gum, and she let me know that she was sad because two girls would not sit next to her in class. When she sat next to them, they would get up and move. Heartbreaking.......
Now Sade really loved gymnastics. But what she loved most, was that she knew the next day was ballet class. See post below.
1 comment:
Seriously, too cute! Where are all of these classes offered? Taylor will be 3 in July, is that the age you have to be to sign up? Can't wait to see the cheerleading pictures!
Post a Comment