We first checked out the small hay maze.
We also spent quite a bit of time with the animals. Last year Sadie was terrified of all of the birds, but the fear seems to have left her this year.
It wasn't busy at all so the Farmer brought the pig, Violet, out for us to pet.
Megan was her usual entertaining self. I of course bought no pumpkins, since I refuse to spend skads of money on them. But I am tempted to go back and purchase a hay ride.
3 comments:
Thanks for the heads up! We'll have to check it out. I love Sadie's face in the picture of you and the kids, she's the cutest!!
What are the cross streets? How do I not know of this place?
I agree I would love to get directions to this place it looks like a ton of fun. How did you know I was looking for a place likt this? I guess you are still just that good.
Post a Comment