Look whose 40!
Saturday was Eric's birthday. He wanted to go to Mt. Charleston to do some hiking, picnicking and smore making. However, when we arrived at Mt. Charleston it was raining. Well really more like drizzling, so we persevered and hiked into the picnic area.
I have titled these 2 pictures, Girlz In The Hood. It was seriously cold (like see your breathe cold) and the rain was coming down pretty steadily, but we still decided to take a small hike.
About 15 minutes into it, it started seriously raining. HARD. So we ran back down the mountain, picked up all our picnic gear, abandoned smore making (much to everyones dismay) and headed home.
But at least we still had presents to look forward to!
Per usual Sade's was a great present opening help. We then headed out to dinner, but came home for dessert:
Happy Birthday Eric!!!
3 comments:
Oh man you should have come to our house to make S'mores. We have the pit out back that you are always welcome too. Just a thought....
Happy Birthday Eric! I am coming up on that birthday faster than I am comfortable with :)
I didn't know he was going to be 40!!!! Did you do the traditional Macayos? Too bad you had to leave Mt. Charleston!
Post a Comment