Monday, October 4, 2010

My Birthday Celebration

Well.......My birthday was pretty great! Megan, who is always so thoughtful and puts major effort into all holidays (and my birthday counts as one, right?), started off the day by making me breakfast in bed. She also made me this cool crown to wear:


And this awesome Mom banner:


Megan also helped Sadie draw me a picture. And not to be outdone, Jackson made me this fantastic drawing on the computer:

 Eric didn't make me anything, but he shopped very well.


Among other things, I received this ring that I told him I wanted, and he followed through and got it for me.  It is copper and has our wedding date stamped into it.


AND, I also received the very exciting gift of PHIL VASSAR CONCERT TICKETS.  Phil Vassar is my very, very favorite, so I am thrilled!


After dinner and some shopping we came home for cake.


Thank you to everyone that called, emailed, facebooked, texted or just thought about me!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Looks like a great birthday! How exciting to go to the concert!!! I bet it will be a blast!

Melissa Summers said...

Ok I admit I have no idea who Phil Vasser is but I am glad you are excited to go. Looks like you had a fun day!!

Rachel H. said...

I heard the concert advertised and thought of you! So glad you get to go, he will be great I'm sure!

Autumn said...

I thought about you on your birthday and then forgot to facebook you. Oh well, busy moms! Looks like you were treated right. Happy Birthday!!

Cardalls said...

I love Phil Vassar as well...how fun!