Thursday, February 5, 2009

I've Been Thinking

I've been thinking:


I should have applied make-up before taking this picture.

That I really need to find a new lipstick color that I like.

It should be possible to lose weight just by exercising. I don't want to change my eating habits (or drinking habits: Dr. Pepper).

I have been sleeping through the night for the first time in 4 1/2 years.

About dying my hair pink. Not my entire head, just maybe the ends.

About changing my fire place. It is going to be my next project. Eric can't quite yet see my vision, and I need him to help execute it, so it has been on hold for a few weeks.

About blogging about all of the projects I have completed.

That Sadie may be addicted to her bottle.

That I need to mop my floors. The kids have tracked in a lot of dirt.

About getting a new cell phone. Mine has been broken for months.

About cleaning out my linen closet, and pantry, and wiping out all of my drawers and cabinets. I just can't seem to get around to getting these projects done.

That I just remembered there is a load of laundry that I put in the washer yesterday that I forgot to move to the dryer.

That I need to start getting all of the stuff ready for our taxes.

If I really will ever watch all of the shows I have on my DVR. I currently have 15 episodes of Intervention and 28 episodes of House Hunters, that I don't think I will ever get to.

That one day I really want to travel the world.

That my husband and I need to spend more time together.

That the book I am reading is boring, but I can't make myself stop reading it.

How much I love the smell of the Japanese Cherry Blossom bubble bath from Bath & Body Works.

That I am probably too old to wear my hair in pig tails, but I don't care.

About how much I love my house. I am completely emotionally attached to it.

About how I have not been standing up for what I believe in. You know what they say about assumptions.

About doing the 12 X 12 photo project I saw on someone's blog. On the 12th of every month take 12 pictures that best represent your day. It will capture what your life is like at that particular time. I really wish I would have done this last year. My life was a lot different at this time last year than it is now. If anyone else wants to do it, I am starting Thursday February 12th.

8 comments:

Jossie said...

Cute post :-)

Melissa Summers said...

You have been doing a lot of thinling I see. Be careful to much thinking could get you into trouble. :) By the way I have way to many shows on my DVR also. I just deleted a bunch today.

Rachael said...

Man I love these post that you come up with:
-You look beautiful without make up and I told you earlier that I am loving the pigtail...although I don't know about pink ones!
-I wish God would have made us all skinny!
-I am impressed that you have 'projects' completed that you can blog about...good for you for completing them.
-Sadie addicted to the bottle like Eli addicted to the passy...they can have an oral fixation when they are married!
-GET A NEW CELL SO WE CAN TEXT!
-I hate forgetting about laundry in the washer. I want to invent a washer that automatically transfers it to the dryer!
-Taxes...Steve's department!
-I will watch your kids so you and Eric can go on a date!!!
-The 12x12 thing I may have to see what you do and maybe I will join in! Will you blog it?

Kate said...

So many things that you wrote about that I just agreed with you on...for me.

I think I'll do that 12 on the 12th. Gonna go put it into my phone right now.

Miss you!

bloodfamily said...

Can I just say that you are an awesome person. I love the way that you think - it tells me alot about you. I think that I want to do the 12 x 12 thing, but not quite sure how its done. Please let me know and I will do it with you.

Kalena and Justin said...

You look great with out makeup. and you never know how your hair will look with pink in it till you try it, You always get so much done its amazing. And your only as old as you feel so wear those pigtails. Cant wait to see the 12x12 thing.

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

what a cute blog and I love the pig tails ( I dont think u are ever to old for it) and I am the same way with lists I feel like I never get everything done.. we need to come and visit u this month :)

Kerri said...

I can't wait to see your projects and your fireplace idea. You really should have been a designer with your great ideas!
Also, send more information about the 12x12. I have seen a lot of information about 365 days. Taking a picture and putting it in a book all year (365 days!)
I can't believe you have time to read with 3 kids. Every time I check you out- you're on another book! So jealous....