Lately Sadie has been leaving me quite a few surprises around the house. I could use a few surprises so I welcome them.

Megan's Polly Pockets in a bag of chips.

Olives from the fridge in a Valentines Day bag.

Cupcake holders in a box of cereal.

The garbage can is one of her favorite places to put things. I am sure we have thrown away many things
accidentally.

This shirt had been missing for weeks. I finally found it in a cabinet I do not use often.

My favorite hair brush also went missing, but it finally made its appearance in some books.

Yesterday I also found a cup and a fish in her favorite cabinet. Don't look too closely. This is the cabinet Sadie likes to empty out so it is a mess.

The one thing I do not find funny when it goes missing is the remote control. Here it is in the dishwasher. I have also found it in the garbage and in the laundry basket.

8 comments:
Oh that is too funny! What a cutie!
She is a little terror isnt she. By the way we are moving back into the ward
That is hilarious. I remember when Brandon used to do that. Oh wait he still does. Love the picture of her in the drawer.
I hate to say it, but I still find "surprises". I find sunflower seeds in the dryer all of the time. So, this may be a permanent thing. Sorry!
She is far to cute Sarah! And I love how you get the pictures for them all.
That is so funny! I hate when things go missing and you know one of the kids have done it. Now that Eli is older I will pretend it is a big game of lets go find where you put _____. Then he gets all excited and usually will go get it or take me to it. Love the remote in the dishwasher!
I love it that you are taking pictures of all this stuff...what fun memories to have!
I love all of the pictures. I am glad that you found the remote before the dishwasher was turned on.
Post a Comment