Friday, February 20, 2009

Four For Friday-Parent Of The Year

1. I am now ready to accept my Parent Of The Year trophy. Megan lost a tooth 3 days ago, and that darn tooth fairy has forgotten to come 3 days in a row. What is wrong with her?

2. Jackson wore this shirt to pre-school this morning. I don't usually buy shirts such as these, but I found this one funny.


3. I am annoyed by my neighbors across the street. We have always been very fortunate to have great neighbors, until now. They have a total of 7 cars, which seems excessive, but not a deal breaker in the bad neighbor department. I don't even have too many complaints on noise level late at night, which would drive me even crazier. My problem lies in the 6 to 8 teenagers they have outside of their house every afternoon who are loud and use every swear word you can think of in every sentence you can think of. I really, really, really, wish my kids didn't have to hear it every time we go outside. I fear retaliation if I say anything to them. What would you do?

4. Sadie. What can I say, she is very lovable. She is also demanding, a crier, and strong willed, but cuteness takes care of so much. She can now understand most of what I say, her vocabulary now includes up, Mama, all done, and soft, she tries to imitate the sounds animals make, and she loves to show off her new silver shoes.

6 comments:

Kerri said...

I love Jackson's shirt! Where did you find that? Sorry to hear about the neighbors...I'm glad I'm usually not home to hear them. Sherry must be putting up with it. Have her say something, they all know her!
Landree is in pay for K. I can't wait until I don't have to pay for it anymore. It was/is well worth it though. We really like her teacher.

Rachael said...

I love Sadies shoes! Oh those kind of neighbors drive me crazy! I like Kerri's suggestion....pass the buck and have someone else do it.
Jacksons shirt is adorable...I too am not too fond of the saying or label shirts but I think I would have gotten that one too!

Jossie said...

That darn tooth fairy! Where is she? I love Jackson's shirt too :-) I'm a sissy and would hate to confront those neighbors too. Good luck. What about the HOA?

Sheree Flick Photography said...

Jackson's shirt gave me a good laugh yesterday, thanks, I really needed that! :)

Jill said...

Hey Sarah, I need you to email me your address so I can send you your good mail prize.

That's funny about the tooth fairy.

Autumn said...

You are not the only one who missed the tooth fairy. She gets so backed up sometimes. The same thing happened to Brenden. You are not alone. Love the hide and seek post!! Very funny and familiar somehow!!