Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Little Athletes

Jackson just finished another round of soccer lessons. I know I am his mom, and such am biased, but he is pretty darn good. He is a super fast runner, has great ball control, is not easily frustrated, and hardly ever uses his hands. I can't wait until he is 5 and can actually play in a league. Here are some pictures. They are really dark because the gym lights are always turned down.

This past weekend, Megan and Jackson both started tennis lessons. They had been rained out the week before so they were extra excited to go. Their coach is really great and the kids get a lot of individualized attention. Here are a whole bunch of pictures. I can never scale down.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I really want to get Eli into that soccer so let me know when sign ups are! Tennis looks like so much fun too! I am good on the Wii but not so much on the court!

The Hardy's said...

Kendyl had Coach Mark too and can't wait to start up again. I was bad and missed registration.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Looks like lots of fun! Your kids are really cute.