
This month our challenges focus on the love that exists in our marriages.
February 10th, 2009: I think it would be romantic to.......
I think it would be romantic to recreate our honeymoon. This year is our 10 year anniversary and I think it would be fun and oh so romantic to go back to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where we spent our honeymoon. The only problem is that I am no longer a big fan of cold weather, and I haven't snowboarded since our honeymoon. But I still think it would be romantic. If my husband is reading this I am also not opposed to a tropical vacation. I think that would be pretty romantic too.
23 comments:
These self-portraits are adorable!
LOVE those photos! This year is our 10-year anniversary as well :)
Oh my I love the pics!
Great pics-- Our honeymoon was such a wreck maybe that's what I should have said.
I love how you got hubby to dress up for your pics! Too cute :D
this is a super awesome post, his support of your blogging is very romantic.
what a cute SPT :)
cute pictures! Hope you get your fabulous recreation for your 10th!
Cute pictures :-) I love that you say that it would be super romantic to recreate your honeymoon but that you wouldn't be opposed to a tropical vacation either :-)
Those photos are so cute. May you have warm days ahead of you with a little romance. :D
Ooo a second honeymoon. So very romantic! Cute pictures.
Oh Sarah...you always crack me up! SO romantic with those big goggles on! You guys are too cute!
What great poses! You always have such good SPT's. I will never forget your Rosie the Riveter one.
Jackson Hole in the summer might be nice :)
I just read Jane's comment and that is exactly what I was going to say "Go in the summer" it is suppose to be gorgeous!
Those pictures are too cute!
You guys are so cute!
very cute pictures.
You guys are too cute. I'd love to go and do our honeymoon again, what a good idea.
such cute pictures! with that much love im sure Ten is only the begining.
Who says you would have to go snowboarding...you could be occupied with other activities :)
What cute photos! I couldn't snowboard and I live in the cold, so I would go tropical too :)
Cute pictures! You two are so good for each other.
I also liked your piano renovation, it looks awesome!
recreate our honeymoon! i agree! we went to FL, hit busch gardens and sea world, then to Fl lauderdale, and then a cruise to the bahamas...we had a blast! i am a sun/beach person! matt on the other hand loves the snow and snowboarding! so, if you guys dont go back to your spot....matt would be the first to want to go for ya!
Post a Comment