The SPT's for this month tells us to, "Take deep breaths. Channel your chi. Don't sacrifice the small, still moments. Enjoy them! And photograph them!"Tuesday December 9th: Joy
When I hear the word joy the first thing that comes to my mind is the song Joy To The World. No, not the Christmas song, which would be more appropriate for this time of year, but rather the song by 3 Dog Night. So joy to the fishes in the deep blue see, and let heaven and nature sing. Which song do you think of first?
To learn more about SPT click here.
11 comments:
cute. i guess it depends on the time of year for me! :o)
Very creative! "Joy to you and me..." sing it 3 Dog Night.
Happy Tuesday!
I think of the Christmas song first, but I actually like 3 Dog Night better :D
The 3 Dog Night one! You are so creative!
I think of the Christmas song first, but definitely like the 3 Dog Night one better!
That's so funny I'm the same way!!!! Love that song!
The Christmas song comes to mind first, but I think it might just be the time of the year. Jeremiah was a bullfrog makes the top 10 though. :-)
LOL! I definitely think of the Christmas one first but I LOVE that you thinking of the 3 Dog Night one first totally shows your personality. So cute!
Hmmm? I love singing lots of songs, but I find that whenever I am in a happy mood of joy, I'm singing "yellow submarine" ya, no idea why - I dont' even know all the words! Anyways -cute post and pic!
i was wondering where you were going with this.
i've had "you are my joy" be the Reindeer Section in my head all day...
jerimiah was a bull frog!! love that tune.
Post a Comment