Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SPT


The SPT's for this month tells us to, "Take deep breaths. Channel your chi. Don't sacrifice the small, still moments. Enjoy them! And photograph them!"

Tuesday, December 2nd : Love
Tuesday, December 9th : Joy
Tuesday, December 16th : Comfort
Tuesday, December 23rd : Joy
Tuesday, December 30th : Hope

Babies. I love them. They are so cuddly, hugable, kissable, lovable, squishy, and unintentionally hilarious. And their feet! I could go on and on about their feet! Right now I am watching my baby rub her little eyes because she is tired. I would like to remind her that I am also tired and she and I would be a lot less tired if she would just sleep in, but in typical baby fashion she would just look at me and smile while I lectured her. Babies are demanding, fussy, and incapable of reason, but in my opinion, still perfect.



18 comments:

bloodfamily said...

I too love babies. Especially around 18 months where they are a little independent, but still like to snuggle. Sadie's smile melts my heart.

Rachael said...

She is too cute! I love that smile of hers!

Ann On and On... said...

You are soooo right! Babies=Love
Wonderful post.....

Dacia said...

I just love babies too! Yours is too cute!

Cardalls said...

I too am a baby lover...so time consuming and demanding but SOOO worth it!

Melissa B said...

Awww, she is actually smiling in these pictures! Too cute!

Chris said...

She is cute. Babies are so fun!!

Amanda said...

Amen.

Jill said...

I love babies too, especially when they sleep!

Courtney said...

how could you NOT give in to that cute squishy little face!!! I love it!

Missy said...

very well said! I just love baby feetsies, too! :o)

The Monkeys said...

What a cutie pie! Babies are born cute on purpose. Otherwise we might throw them back!

me said...

Perfect post. Babies are about love.

Cecilia said...

I love babies too. Your baby is darling!

MaryRC said...

Someone made babies cute so that you can love and endure them till the end. Im a big fan of baby leg rolls myself.

Tina said...

Oh yes, Love = Babies for sure. I love that you can give them back to their parents once they start fussing!

Anonymous said...

I love love love babies and their toes!

Ralaina said...

I am crazy about babies and and it seems like I have been around a lot of them lately so I am gettin my fix :) Sadie is so sweet and cute!