Friday, December 19, 2008

Flaky

I am way behind on blogging. In fact I am way behind in every aspect of my life. I am not done Christmas shopping (not even close), I have not wrapped a thing, I have scads of gifts to send to send at the post office, and my laundry is out of control. But why am I so far behind? It is because I tend to take on too many new projects at the worst possible times. Projects that could wait, but because I am impatient, I cannot make them wait. One I am really excited about (piano restoration), that I will post about soon, and one that is time consuming (redoing the kids rooms), but will be excited about when it is finally finished.

Any who
, How can we not talk about the snow, and an actual snow day in Las Vegas? It was very strange that the day the kids were actually out of school was the sunniest and nicest day of the week, and the 3 days previous were rainy, snowy, and cold, but that is neither here nor there. Here are some pictures of the few little flakes we got at our house.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I am patiently waiting for the piano restoration post! I don't think those packages will be making it to anyone on time so you may as well wait till next Friday to go! The snow day was just an executives excuse to get his/her Christmas shopping done!

bloodfamily said...

At least you got snow. We got nada, nothing, zip!