Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fat..........Lip

Sadie has had her first physically noticeable injury, complete with blood. While trying to crawl out the back door, she slipped, scraped her nose and chin, and bit her lip. Her little lip swelled up quite a bit. But I am happy to report, she recovered quickly, had no trouble eating, and her lip is back to normal size today. Just scrapes on her nose and chin remain.

Checking herself out in the mirror.

6 comments:

Yvonne S. said...

She is so cute!!! Some people pay a lot of money to have lips like that!!

Jennifer said...

Well she discovered the "all natural" lip enhancement. LOL No more "trout pout" for Hollywood!

Rachael said...

She is too cute! I love the cuddle pictures with daddy! Too cute!

bloodfamily said...

AAhh, poor thing. It looks like she ate up the attention from Daddy though. What a cutie!

Nette said...

Hey-happened upon your blog and enjoy it. Your daughter is beyond adorable.

Cardalls said...

Love how she snuggled up to Eric..so cute. I feel guilty but I love it when they snuggle up like that when they're sick or hurt (not too badly anyway).