1. Uh-huh. That's right. I'm crafty. Look at these cute magnets Rachael and I made this week. I have to admit that it wasn't my idea, and Rachael actually did the painting, but putting the vinyl lettering on was all me. Pretty impressive. We also made some other stuff, but someone in my readership may be getting them for Christmas, so I must keep them a secret.

2. If you come to my house, you will now see entire cabinets emptied out, kitchen towels all over the floor, and paper fragments everywhere. There is a lot of cleaning involved in this stage of development.


3. This is what Megan and Jackson do practically every day. I had no idea how much air Megan got before I saw these pictures.



4. I really do have a great husband. I am sure all of your husbands are really great too, but I have the best. To see why, click
here.
7 comments:
Holy crap I seriously got teary eyed reading Eric's blog. That is so sweet! Would you tell him to talk to Karl for me? I absolutely melt over those kinds of things :-) Oh, and I totally love the paper fragments everywhere! I remember that stage! The bed jumping is also awesome!
First- Eric is too cute! Love that he started a blog...is he planning on keeping it up. You know installing those surround sounds are pretty interesting! (although he has to remove word verification)
Second- Love the pictures of the kids jumping on the bed. She totally gets air! I am sure you love remaking YOUR bed all the time.
Third- Oh that cabinet stage is no fun! Are you going to invest in the locks?
Fourth- I loved our crafts!
What air!! Those are neat pictures, did you get the new camera? LOVE the crafts, I might have to come down and check them out. It would make a great gift for some friends. Eric's blog is so nice! I'm adding him to my list! I just got Al on Facebook maybe I can get him to blog as well.
Love your cute magnets! Will you share the details of how you made them?
Sounds like you are simplifying! No need for Christmas gifts at your house. Are you sure that they haven't been watching my kids? Eric is an amazing man. You are both great and great together.
Cute blog btw! That is just so sweet that Eric did that tribute for you. Matt has finally caught on that I love letters, and songs dedicated to me so he has done that and it just melts me. I can imagine how great Eric must make you feel. You really are that special and I love you too :)
Those are great pictures of the kids. They will love them when they get older.
My house is looking exactly the same way except now Christmas ornaments are in the mix. We even have locks on some of the cabinets and Mason has figured out how to get those open too. I feel like I am constantly cleaning!! Luckily it is just a stage!!
Post a Comment