Monday, September 8, 2008

Who's That Girl?


Megan got her haircut. At first she requested only a small trim, but then realizing if she cut it shorter she would no longer have to actually do her hair, so decided to cut it off. Just a brush in the morning, and she is all ready.

5 comments:

Liz said...

It's a love/hate situation. I love that my own little girl is interested in learning to do her own locks. But I hate releasing the impulse to always have her hair done just so!

Melissa B said...

The cut looks cute. Short hair is way easier than long hair. I am thinking of hacking mine off...

Amy said...

It's dang cute! I'm so impressed with you hair cutting skills.

Heidi :) :) ;) said...

Cute hair! You did a great job. I am way to scared to cut my kids' hair, or maybe it is because I love them too much and know I would do a terrible job. :)

Ralaina said...

Very cute Megan! We are probably going to cut Dallas' to enough of the hair drama :)