That is so funny! I am so glad you do these b/c you think you will remember them and then you can't! I have a Word Document of the cute things Eli says. They are only funny to us so I don't post them yet.
He says the funniest things!!! I Love it!
So cute! Does he clean other people's homes too?
That is so precious and funny. You are doing a good job :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so funny! I am so glad you do these b/c you think you will remember them and then you can't! I have a Word Document of the cute things Eli says. They are only funny to us so I don't post them yet.
He says the funniest things!!! I Love it!
So cute!
Does he clean other people's homes too?
That is so precious and funny. You are doing a good job :)
Post a Comment