Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Progression

Sadie's fit-throwing progression:


She first expresses her unhappiness, by putting her head down and crying softly.


Then realizing that I am not responding, goes into full fit-throwing mode. Complete with tears and screaming. This picture also shows paper in her mouth that she has been trying to eat. She is so sneaky!


However once picked up, she recovers within seconds.

I have a sneaking suspicion she is so cranky, because SHE IS NOT SLEEPING AT NIGHT. It is also making me cranky.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I love these pictures. I think it is hilarious to get pictures of your kids throwing a fit! She is so stinking adorable though! I am sure she isn't as cute at 12am, 2am, 4am, 6am!

Ralaina said...

I'm sorry you and Sadie have not been sleeping :) She is adorable!

Jossie said...

That post seriously cracked me up! Sor funny :-) Good luck on the sleeping thing....we struggled with that with Tyler for quite a while before letting him cry it out when he was 11 months old. Not fun!

Brooke Low said...

I so wish I would have gotten progressive pictures on my kids throwing a fit! I wish I had advice on sleeping but I don't! I always enjoy reading your posts

Jennifer said...

LOL That is classic! I love pictures of kids throwing fits. When Brenden was like 3 I took him to get his picture taken and he got very cranky very quickly. They did one of those profile shots where the profile is black against a blue background, and you could see his bottom lip sticking out a mile! LOL I had to buy it because it was so him!

How do you make a header for your blog? I love that picture of you and Eric. I am computer illiterate. Please help! LOL