Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day Of School-Megan

Yesterday was Megan's long-awaited first day of 3rd grade. Construction is now complete, but the traffic was beyond terrible. It will definitely be an adjustment. Anyway, Megan had a great first day.


Some highlights:
  • She already knew 3 other girls in her class.
  • She received her first classroom job as office runner.
  • She was quite annoyed that most of the girls were wearing skirts the first day and she was wearing shorts.
  • She said her lunchroom was a lot smaller than her other one, and that her classroom was pretty small but did have windows. (Has anyone else noticed how small the classrooms are here in Las Vegas?)
  • The best part of her day: Recess
The second day of school-skirt and all.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

I love the skirt! So cute! I really like her hair cut too!

Cardalls said...

yes the classrooms are small and too bad that her favorite part of the day only lasts 10 minutes...my pet peeves of clark county school district!

Cassidy said...

She is adorable! I love her bob! Your kids are all so cute!