
Yesterday Jackson started his last year of
pre-school. After I dropped him off I ended up talking to another mom about how they all looked so small. Our first children had been in
pre-school together a few years ago and we both felt that they seemed so much older. It is probably just another case of wanting your first one to grow up fast and pass another milestone, but wanting to hold onto the smallness of the rest of them.


Jackson had a great day.
- He has a new teacher this year named Miss Sheree.
- He got to have animal crackers with blue whip cream for snack. Doesn't that sound appetizing?
- He requested a mo-hawk this morning but when I went to pick him up he had plastered his hair flat.
- These pictures made me notice that he never opens his mouth when he smiles.
- He was a little reluctant for me to leave him this morning (he held my hand for a few extra minutes).
- He said he had a lot of fun and liked his teacher. What could be better for a 4 year old?

We are still awaiting Megan's first day of 3rd grade. She is going to a new school this year that is not completed yet. It is supposed to open on Sept. 15
th. I hope so, because with most of her friends back in school she seems to be getting a bit bored.
4 comments:
Love the faux-hawk! Cute!
miss sheree is the best! tyler had a major crush on her as his teacher and then we got put in the singles ward with her, the crush still exists--even though she is married!
I love your blog! I added you to mine- so feel free to add mine.
That is so cute that he changed his hair during the day! I love kids, they just make me giggle. :)
Post a Comment