I don't think I have mentioned how great it is to have an 8 year old. I really don't know how I managed to take care of a baby without one. Megan waited quite a few years to have a sister, and now that she has one, she takes the job of big sister seriously. She goes back to school today, and I have to admit that I will be going through a transition period. This summer Megan has helped me more than I think I even realize. If I needed someone to play with Sadie while I took a shower, cleaned, or made lunch, she was more than willing to help. Granted, she is still 8 so that help only came in about 20 minute bursts. But still, it was a big help. Good thing I still have Jackson to go get me diapers. Imagine if I had to go and get them myself! Here a few of my favorite pictures of Megan and Sadie the last few weeks.
Oh, and one more thing that I will miss. She would run into the store to buy my Dr. Pepper while I waited in the car with Jackson and Sadie. It was great! I let her keep the change which seemed to make her day.
3 comments:
Sweet i can't wait to have a soda pop fetcher for myself!
I wondered how you did it with 3 kids in the car. What a big helper! It is such a transition when they go back to school! They are both adorable!
Those are such cute pictures. It is so nice to have a little helper!
Post a Comment