Friday, February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday

This picture was taken July of 1999. During this time Eric and I weren't married yet, had just finished college, and were getting ready to move to Salt Lake. That summer we spent a lot of time riding this motorcycle and hanging out. This picture was taken at Tony Grove up Logan Canyon in Logan, Utah. I love this picture because it shows Eric with a beard. If you know Eric this is totally out of character for him, but for some reason he decided to grow one for a few months. I would like to see him in one again, but I don't think it is going to happen. I am just happy I have pictures to document it.

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Love it! Eric looks good with a beard and I'm not a fan of facial hair :-)

Rachael said...

This is cracking me up. I am so bummed I can't enlarge this picture though because I need to see it up close! Too funny! You hot biker babe!
Good job!

Melody said...

Nice. You guys look good! Love the new blog look bytheway!

Cardalls said...

He looks like a completely different person! Gotta love those memories!