Tuesday, February 26, 2008

SPT

This week's challenge:

Go on a scavenger hunt for the following "L" words: Lavender, Lips, Little, Lunch, Laughter, and Light.

LAVENDER
At first I thought I had nothing in my house with lavender in it. Imagine my surprise when I discovered my favorite Bath & Body Works scent (Moonlight Path), was "infused with lavender extract." I had no idea. Can you tell I am kind of obsessed with it. I currently have Moonlight Path bubble bath, body cream, perfume, body spray, soap and hand lotion.

LIPS
I don't wear a lot of make-up. Mostly because I have no idea how to apply it. However, the one piece of make-up I always wear is lipstick. I get this from my mother who has used the same shade of lipstick (Copper Glaze Brown) for as long as I can remember. I also have many memories of bits of paper and napkins around the house with lipstick blotches on them. I am sure my kids will grow up with those memories also.
LITTLE
Right now we have lots of little things around our house. Little diapers, clothes, shoes. But my favorites are these.
LUNCH
This is what I had for lunch today. Pretty much every Tuesday I have Salmon. This is because I weigh in every Tuesday night at church for our "Biggest Loser" competition. You will notice however that my will power was sorely lacking today because I stopped and bought a 32 oz. Dr. Pepper. I don't think my weigh in will go so well tonight.
LAUGHTER
Since I couldn't figure out how to get a candid shot of myself laughing, I decided to take a picture of Jackson. I knew I could count on him. You can illicit this response from him most often by tickling or by watching Tom & Jerry.
LIGHT
Here is a picture of me lighting my favorite candle. You will notice it is almost out and I don't think I will be able to purchase another one. I purchased this one from Pier 1 on clearance and cannot find it again. So sad.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I am so proud of you for doing this weeks SPT...I was confused by it all and had too busy of a day today to sit down and figure it out...there is always next week!

Alisa said...

Love the little feet!

Unknown said...

i hate when my favorite candle runs down, and i can't find a replacement!!

i was surprised how much lavender i had around my house, too.

hzaby said...

Hey Sarah,
How are you. I am glad that we can keep in touch this way. I miss you and guys and the ward. Your kids are growing up so fast. and I see you have a new addition. she is a cutie.