Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SPT-Self-Portrait Tuesday

This week's SPT question:
What do you turn to when you need a quick pick me up?

When I am having a stressful day, nothing makes me happier than turning on my favorite music, singing along, and of course dancing. If I am in the car you can bet my music is turned up loud and I am singing my heart out. I enjoy it so much that I don't even care if people in other cars are making fun of me.



6 comments:

Amber Grannis said...

You and me, both! Love the kids dancing with ya! Very cute.

Jossie said...

Cute, cute! But, you'll just have to add the Dr. Pepper to go along with it, right??

Rachael said...

I love it Sarah...how cute is this picture. It just makes me laugh picturing you setting the timer for this! Sooooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

nothing like the family getting their groove on together!! fun picture.

Melody said...

I love it! Dancing with the kids and singing in the car is one of my favorites!

Amy said...

That is so dang cute Sarah! You're such a fun Mom!