31 Things About Me
Here it goes. Anyone that hasn't done this yet, I would love to hear your answers.
1.If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
I would probably pass-out from shock and then ask if I was artificially inseminated after giving birth 3 weeks ago.
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? May 2006 to Seattle
3. What did the last text message you sent say? I have not mastered texting.
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Butt, hands
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Become fearless.
6. Shoe size? 5 ½-6
7. Been to Mexico? Yes. We went with Eric’s family in 2006 to Cabo.
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Never. I would be too uncomfortable having someone touch me.
9. What was the last TV show you watched? Biggest Loser. I also watched a little bit of Tom & Jerry with the kids.
10. What are your plans for the weekend? We always go out on Saturday nights. Then on Sunday, watching the Superbowl with friends.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Of course. I fall more and more in love with Eric every year. But I would take more pictures this time.
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? 3 car seats, and lots of little toys and papers from the kids.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? I was asleep. Eric was feeding the kids breakfast.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Phil Vassar.
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? Totally.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Chocolate with raspberries.
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? NY Giants/Green Bay football game.
18. Ever go camping? No. I am not a camper.
19. Last phone call? Rachael. I just got good news from her.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Dust, pollen. When I was little I was allergic to milk.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? More awareness that you need to weather bad times with patience and love.
22. What do you do at work? Stay at home mom. Lots of cleaning and cooking.
23. What is your mom's name? Myra
24. Ever cried for no reason? I am not much of a crier, except when pregnant.
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Of course. I am also excellent at the running man, and cabbage patch.
26. What is your favorite color to wear? Black. It seems to flatter everyone.
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? To Spain. I can’t remember how long it was, but I was really tired when it was over.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? I hate road trips. 14 hours in the car was my longest. (To Seattle from Utah. To Nebraska from Utah)
29. What are your turn-offs? Mean people. Intolerance.
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? I don't remember
31. What are you craving right now? Nothing. We just got home from Macaroni Grill and I am stuffed. Usually I crave Dr. Pepper.
Come Follow Me “correction” As Harmful As Before
6 years ago
2 comments:
Am I dumb to not know who Phil Vassar is? Oh, and since when did you start going to strip clubs? LOL. I love reading these things!
Loved the honesty! (#15) That is one thing I love about you...you tell it as it is and no pretenses!
Post a Comment