Thursday, February 14, 2008

Family Visits

This last weekend we had family in town. It was Sadie's baby blessing so Eric's parents flew in from Washington, and his brother Todd came from Arizona to stay with us. On Saturday, after a marathon shopping session at Wal-Mart and Costco (without kids - it is so nice to have family in town to watch them), we all went to Hoover Dam. We have been there a few times, and I am always amazed and a little bit frightened by it.


In this picture you can see the bridge they are building across Hoover Dam. SCARY. You will also notice Megan giving me rabbit ears. Isn't it so funny how all kids love doing this (And I am sure even some adults).

Here is a picture of all of us. Notice Megan on her Grandpa's shoulders. Right after this picture was taken I forced her to get down. I just could not take the stress.

On Sunday we had Sadie's baby blessing. My mom and her husband, along with Eric's cousin, and some good friends were able to be there with us. I wasn't sure what to expect since my other two kids were not blessed, but everything went fine. It was a good day, and we were so happy so many people could be there. Here are a couple of pictures.

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Such cute pictures! Sadie is such a cute!

Rachael said...

How did I not know that you went to Hoover Dam? Megan on her grandpa's shoulders was making me nervous as well!

Amy said...

I love the rabbit ears. That is a classic. Yeah for Sadie's blessing. That family pic is so cute.

Melody said...

Hoover Dam is pretty amazing and it makes me nervous too! Congrats on the blessing. You are such a beautiful family!